Sunday 23 June 2013

Food post: Paddington Garden

  Frustrating where to grab our breakfast after class is the daily question we ask each other everyday. Agree? After class, 3 little lost kids (we) went to Sunway Giza scanning where should we have our breakie. Chloe than suggest Paddington Garden, and the other both just follow the lead.
  I never heard about this place before thanks to my babe Chloe introduce us this surprisingly place for our breakfast. I love the environment so much~ The theme of this cafe is Garden thingy. Besides that, Paddington Garden consider one of famous cafe in Taiwan name as 'House of Best Pancake'. Once again im thinking... Really??? Ok la, trust u first lo....
  Soooo Pretty right? So suitable for hightea leh... 
My choice: Bacon and mushroom scramble egg breakfast set

I really really really love this place so much. The choice of my breakfast is marvelous, Thumbs up if you ask me. (Especially the wedges, soooooo nice.) So do the English tea include with the breakfast set. You can choose coffee or tea? For the price it really cost expensive for a student to have their breakfast but still, worth for a try. For girl's u will like it trust meeeeh.

Environment: 9.5/10 ( I really like it. )
Food: 10/10 ( ♥ )
Price: ✪✪✪ 

No comments:

Post a Comment